Appointment of Senior Counsel
It is hereby notified for the information of the members of the Legal Profession and the public that Her Excellency the President on the advice of the Prime Minister and in exercise of the power and authority vested in Her Excellency by section 63 of the Constitution appoints to the dignity and oﬃce of Senior Counsel for Barbados the following Attorneys-at-Law:-
- The Hon. Rudolph Nathaniel Greenidge, OR
- Ms. Gillian Marguerite Henderson Clarke
- Mrs. Angela Alicia Mitchell-Gittens
- Mr. Stephen Albert Lashley
- Mr. Alliston Glenroy Seale
- Ms. Kathy-Ann Hamblin
- Mr. Edmund Gregory Hinkson, M.P.
- His Honour Arthur Eugene Holder, M.P.
- Mrs. Tammy Lavonne Bryan
- Ms. Liesel Natasha Weekes
- The Hon. Wilfred Arthur Abrahams, M.P.
- Ms. Anika Nkechi Jackson